How to Clean Dream Weaver Carpets
It is easy to clean Dream Weaver carpets when you know what to do. It all starts with choosing the right vacuum, cleaning products, and a little reading. Check out few tips for removing common stains the right way.
- Always treat the stain immediately. The longer the spill sits the more the carpet absorbs the spill. Making it harder to remove.
- For food spills, remove the solid food with a spoon or butter knife. Then blot thoroughly with a white cotton cloth or paper towel. Finally, you may use liquid dishwashing detergent with 1 quart of water, a spray bottle works best. Repeat until stain is removed.
- For waxes and gums, freeze with ice or spray can. Then, shatter frozen gum with blunt object. Vacuum object immediately.
- You can use a spot removal solvent as long as its approved by The Carpet and Rug Institute of America. Otherwise, consult a professional carpet cleaner.
Tips to Clean Dream Weaver Soft Carpet
Here a few tips for taking care of soft carpet.
- Daily vacuum high-traffic or pet areas
- Twice weekly vacuum medium-traffic areas
- Weekly vacuum light-traffic areas, using attachments at carpet edges
For specific care and maintenance requirements, refer to your warranty information.