How to Clean Karastan Carpets
It is easy to clean Karastan carpets when you know what to do. It all starts with choosing the right vacuum, cleaning products, and a little reading. Check out few tips for removing common stains the right way.
- Always treat the stain immediately. The longer the spill sits the more the carpet absorbs the spill. Making it harder to remove.
- For food spills, scoop up the solid food with a spoon or butter knife. Then, blot liquids as soon as possible. Never use a scrubbing motion.
- You can use a spot removal solvent as long as its approved by The Carpet and Rug Institute of America.
- To better treat stains, know what type of Karastan carpet your treating. Check out Karastan’s stain treatment guide for best results.
Tips to Clean Karastan Soft Carpet
Here a few tips for taking care of soft carpet.
- Adjustable Height: Use the highest setting on your vacuum when possible.
- Efficient Airflow: Use a vacuum with lots of airflow. Avoid vacuums with very concentrated or sealed suction from ruining your carpet.
- Large Wheels: A vacuum with large wheels is more mobile across soft carpet.
For specific care and maintenance requirements, refer to your warranty information.