How to Clean Phenix Carpets
It is easy to clean Phenix carpets when you know what to do. It all starts with choosing the right vacuum, cleaning products, and a little reading. Check out few tips for removing common stains the right way.
- Always treat the stain as soon as it is discovered. The longer the spill sits the more difficult it becomes to remove it.
- For food spills, gently scrape the solid food with a spoon or dull knife. Never rub or press the food into the carpet. Work from outer edge towards center of stain using a blot and pat motion with a warm wet white cloth.
- You can use a spot removal solvent as long as its approved by The Carpet and Rug Institute of America. In case of the carpet changing color, consult a professional carpet cleaner.
- If the stain is the result of pet urine, please contact Phenix technical support at 800-609-9557.
Tips to Clean Phenix Soft Carpet
Here a few tips for taking care of soft carpet.
- Use suction only vacuums, do not use a beater bar or spinning brush on carpeting with loops.
- For fuzzing and shedding, vacuuming 3 to 5 times a week will help remove excess fibers and shedding.
- Carpets need to be vacuumed a minimum of twice a week.
For specific care and maintenance requirements, refer to your warranty information.