Homeowner requirements for LG Warranty
For your LG warranty to be honored, you must follow these instructions:
- Know the LG warranties that apply to you
- Keep proof of purchase
- Proper maintenance of your countertop
What your LG Warranty ensures
LG Hausys offers a 15-year limited warranty on Viatera® quartz
surface, warranting that the material will be free of manufacturing
defects. This warranty covers product defects for a period of fifteen
years after the date of installation.
Items to keep for LG Warranty
For your LG warranty to be honored, you must have the following items in hand:
- Original Dwellings Décor Invoice
- Keep installer’s contact information
Exclusions to LG Countertop Warranty
For all your exclusions, please visit your LG warranty. Below are the most common exclusions:
- Warranty only applies to original owner per Dwellings Décor invoice.
- Damage caused by faulty or improper fabrication and installation, including shifting, settling, or movement.
- Damage caused by abuse, exposure to excessive heat, accidents, or misuse, including scratches, stains, chips, or cracks.
- Products installed with known or visible manufacturing defects at the time of installation.
Given these points above, Dwellings Décor highly recommends each customer review their warranties in full. For this reason, we have provided you with access to your LG warranty here.