Homeowner requirements for Moda Stone Warranty
For your Moda Stone warranty to be honored, you must follow these instructions:
- Know the Moda Stone warranties that apply to you
- Keep proof of purchase
- Proper maintenance of your countertop
What your Moda Stone Warranty ensures
Moda Stone offers a 25-year limited warranty on all granite and quartz surfacing, warranting that the material will not stain or fracture under normal residential use.
Items to keep for Moda Stone Warranty
For your Moda Stone warranty to be honored, you must have the following items in hand:
- Original Dwellings Décor Invoice
- Keep installer’s contact information
Exclusions to Moda Stone Countertop Warranty
Below are the most common exclusions:
- Warranty only applies to original owner per Dwellings Décor invoice.
- Warranty only applies to surfacing materials where they’re permanently installed and not moved to a different location.
- Rapid weather changes in temperature or thermal shock.
- Damage due to mishandling, abnormal use, physical abuse, chemical exposure, and direct or sustained heat or cold.
Given these points above, Dwellings Décor highly recommends each customer review their warranties in full. For this reason, if you have any questions on your warranty, please email email@example.com.