Tips to Clean Moda Stone Countertops the Right Way!
Here a few tips to clean Moda Stone countertops:
- Wipe counters periodically using a cloth or sponge dampened with non-abrasive household cleaner.
- Primarily use warm water, mild soap, or Lysol to clean counters.
- Denatured alcohol is good from occasionally for a streak-free shine.
- Clean up spills as soon as possible.
Do’s and Don’ts for Your Countertop
- Don’t use acidic or wax cleaners as it can leave a dull build-up.
- Don’t set hot items directly on the countertop.
- Don’t use abrasive or harsh scrub pads.
- Do wash with a soft cotton cloth and warm water, with mild soap if desired.
For more information on how to care for your countertop, email Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org.