Tips to Clean LG Countertops the Right Way!
Here a few tips to clean LG countertops:
- Wipe counters periodically using a cloth or sponge dampened with non-abrasive household cleaner.
- Primarily use warm water and mild soap to clean counters.
- Clean up spills as soon as possible.
- Suggested cleaning products: Windex Multi-Surface Cleaner, Formula 409, Greased Lightning, or Simple Green.
Do’s and Don’ts for Your Countertop
- Don’t use bleach or acidic cleaners as it can corrode the countertop.
- Don’t set hot items directly on the countertop.
- Don’t use abrasive or harsh scrub pads.
- Do wash with a soft cotton cloth and warm water, with mild soap if desired.
- Do use a microfiber product to clean if available.
For more information on how to care for your countertop, email Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org or check here.