Homeowner requirements for Alterna Warranty
For your Alterna warranty to be honored, you must follow these instructions
- Know the Alterna warranties that apply to you
- Keep proof of purchase
- DO NOT wash or clean floor for 5 days after installation.
- Maintain your room temperature between 55 and 100 degrees Fahrenheit for the life of the floor. After installation, the floor temperature should never fall below 55 degrees Fahrenheit.
Items to keep for Alterna Warranty
For your Alterna warranty to be honored, you must have the following items in hand:
- Original Dwellings Decor Invoice
- Store the extra planks and box for repairs and re-ordering
- Keep installers contact information
Important do’s and don’ts about your Alterna Warranty
Let’s try to DO these things:
- Wipe up spills as quickly as possible.
- Never use highly abrasive scrubbing tools on any resilient floor.
- Wash occasionally with Armstrong® Once ‘n Done® Resilient & Ceramic Floor Cleaner.
- Use Armstrong Satinkeeper® Resilient Low Gloss Floor Finish to return your floor’s original shine if it begins to dull over time.
Let’s NOT do these things:
- Keep away from detergents, abrasive cleaners or “mop and shine” products – they may leave a dull film on your floor
- Use paste wax or solvent-based polishes
- Try not to use rolling casters as they can damage the floor
- Using grout sealers on floor or grout
- Avoid using a beater bar when vacuuming because it can visibly damage the floor surface
- Use highly abrasive scrubbing tools
- Keep away from floor strippers including, Armstrong New Beginning® Resilient Deep Cleaning Floor Stripper.
Given these points above, Dwellings Decor highly recommends each customer review their warranties in full. For this reason, we have provided you with access to all the Alterna warranties here.