Tips to Clean a Congoleum Floor the Right Way!
Here a few tips to clean a Triversa Congoleum Floor:
- Sweep or vacuum regularly – do NOT use the beater bar on your vacuum.
- Wash occasionally with nonabrasive floor cleaner like Bright ‘N Easy No-Rinse Cleaner (many floor cleaners do not qualify, check your warranty).
- Spills should be cleaned up immediately.
- For spot stain treatment, use a diluted bleach solution that is 1 part bleach, 10 parts water.
Your Proactive Protection Plan for Your Triversa Floor
- When moving heavy furniture or appliances, use flat, nonstaining floor protectors.
- Never push, pull or drag furniture across floor.
- Use floor protectors under furniture to reduce scratching.
- Place high-quality floor mats for extra layer of protection.
For more information on how to care for your congoleum floor, email Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org.