Tips to Clean an Armstrong Vinyl Floor the Right Way!
Here a few tips to clean an Armstrong Vinyl Floor.
- Sweep or vacuum regularly – do NOT use the beater bar on your vacuum
- Wash occasionally with Armstrong® Once ‘n Done® Resilient Floor Cleaner.
- For tough cleaning problems, use Armstrong Flooring New Beginning® Extra-Strength Floor Stripper.
Your Proactive Protection Plan for Your Armstrong Floor
- When moving heavy furniture or appliances, lay a plywood panel on your floor and “walk” the item across
- Use floor protectors under furniture to reduce indentation.
- Place a non-staining vinyl-backed mat or a woven rug that is colorfast to keep dirt from entering the residence. Do NOT use rubber or latex backed mats (except where noted) because they have been known to permanently stain floors.
For specific care and maintenance requirements, refer to your warranty information.