Tips to Clean a Legacy Vinyl Floor the Right Way!
Here a few tips to clean a Legacy Vinyl Floor:
- Sweep or vacuum regularly – do NOT use the beater bar on your vacuum.
- Wash occasionally with nonabrasive floor cleaner (many floor cleaners do not qualify, check your warranty).
- Spills should be cleaned up immediately.
- For spot stain treatment, use a diluted bleach solution that is 1 part bleach, 10 parts water.
Your Proactive Protection Plan for Your Legacy Floor
- When moving heavy furniture or appliances, use flat, nonstaining floor protectors, preferably teflon protectors.
- Never push, pull or drag furniture across floor.
- Use floor protectors under furniture to reduce scratching.
- Place high-quality floor mats for extra layer of protection.
For more information on how to care for your luxury vinyl floor, email Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org.