The wait for October is over! Time to break out the sweaters, boots, pumpkin recipes, and fall decor!
We are true believers in the saying, “Seasons change and so should your decor.” Decorating for fall and Thanksgiving can be made exciting and simple by following the suggestions below!
- Welcome guests with a beautifully decorated front porch. Join in on the fall festivities by including planters, mums, pumpkins, and gourds!
- Incorporate a farmhouse feel. This can be easily achieved through the addition of certain home decor items. Stop by Dwellings for all your farmhouse decor needs!
- Set the table using seasonal colors and decor. Oranges, reds, yellows, muted greens, copper accents, and pinecones are all welcome!
- Add some plaid! This popular fall pattern is sure to add a certain charm to any space.
- You have probably heard the saying that contrast is key. When it comes to fall decorating, contrast is easily executed by incorporating earthy elements. Add some wood slices to a table arrangement, greens on a shelf, or stones to the bottom of glass vase!
- Freshen up your front door with the perfect wreath. Eucalyptus paired with cotton stems creates the perfect amount of rustic!
Need further assistance? Stop by Dwellings Decor and let us help you decorate for the most anticipated season! Take advantage of our high quality decor items and design expertise!