Tips to Clean Onyx the Right Way!
Here a few tips to clean onyx:
- For regular cleaning, use a cloth or sponge with a non-abrasive cleaner.
- Hardness of water can affect onyx cleaning.
- Apply a protective and polishing product like Gel-Gloss after each cleaning.
- Avoid using abrasive cleaners.
Recommended Products for Cleaning Onyx
- Eliminate is a shower cleaner that works well on everyday soap spots, calcium, and hard water spots.
- Repel/Ultra Glass are surface sealers and protectors that help water bead off surfaces quickly, reducing water spots and making cleaning easier.
- Onyx Gel-Gloss adds a protective polish on onyx after cleaning that will continually make cleaning the shower easier.
For more information on how to care for onyx, email Ashley at email@example.com or check here.