Tips to Clean Akua Tile the Right Way!
Here a few tips to clean Akua Tile:
- Wipe tiles periodically using a cloth or sponge dampened with non-abrasive household cleaner.
- Use a water-based cleaner on your grout.
- Clean tile regularly to prevent slipping or discoloration.
Do’s and Don’ts for Your Akua Tile
- Don’t use wax cleaners or oil-based detergents as they could decrease slip resistance.
- Don’t use ammonia as it could discolor the grout.
- Don’t use a cleaning agent that contains color on unglazed tile.
- Do test scouring powders on a small area.
For more information on how to care for your tile, email Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org.