Homeowner requirements for Cambria Warranty
For your Cambria warranty to be honored, you must follow these instructions:
- Know the Cambria warranties that apply to you
- Keep proof of purchase
- Claim must be received within 30 days of learning of the warranty
What your Cambria Warranty ensures
Cambria warrants the product against manufacturing defects, and it shall apply only when the product is properly fabricated and installed for the interior use of residential, commercial or marine applications by Cambria approved installers and fabricators.
Items to keep for Cambria Warranty
For your Cambria warranty to be honored, you must have the following items in hand:
- Original Dwellings Décor Invoice
- Keep installer’s contact information
Exclusions to Cambria Countertop Warranty
For all your exclusions, please visit your Cambria warranty. Below are the most common exclusions:
- Warranty only applies to original owner per Dwellings Décor invoice.
- Rapid weather changes in temperature or thermal shock.
- Damage due to mishandling, abnormal use, physical abuse, chemical exposure, and direct or sustained heat or cold.
Given these points above, Dwellings Décor highly recommends each customer review their warranties in full. For this reason, we have provided you with access to your Cambria warranty here.