Homeowner requirements for Premier Warranty
For your Premier warranty to be honored, you must follow these instructions:
- Know the Premier warranties that apply to you
- Keep proof of purchase
- Maintain your room temperature between 65 and 85 degrees Fahrenheit for the life of the floor.
Items to keep for Premier Warranty
For your Premier warranty to be honored, you must have the following items in hand:
- Original Dwellings Décor Invoice
- Store the extra planks and box for repairs and re-ordering
- Keep installer’s contact information
Exclusions to Premier LVP Warranty
For all your exclusions, please visit your Premier warranty. Below are the most common exclusions:
- Warranty only applies to original owner per Dwellings Décor invoice.
- Weather conditions causing humidity changes and natural expansion and contraction of boards.
- Damage resulting from the failure to properly maintain your flooring.
- Damage caused by high-heeled shoes, rolling carts, furniture and chairs without protective pads.
Given these points above, Dwellings Décor highly recommends each customer review their warranties in full. For this reason, we have provided you with access to your Premier warranty here.