Tips to Clean a DuraCeramic Floor the Right Way!
Here a few tips to clean a DuraCeramic Floor.
- Sweep or vacuum regularly – do NOT use the beater bar on your vacuum
- For a more thorough cleaning, wash your floor with Congoleum Bright ‘N Easy No-Rinse Cleaner or other suitable, non-detergent based resilient floor cleaner.
- To restore the appearance, first use Congoleum Bright ‘N Easy Polish Remover to remove dirt and polish buildup. Secondly, use Congoleum Bright ‘N Easy Floor Polish or Congoleum Bright ‘N Easy Satin-Gloss Floor Polish depending on gloss or satin finish.
- DO NOT use polish on any DuraCeramic floors.
Your Proactive Protection Plan for Your DuraCeramic Floor
- When moving heavy furniture or appliances, lay a plywood panel on your floor and “walk” the item across
- Place mats at outside entrances to prevent dirt, grit and soil from being tracked onto your floor. Use 100% latex-backed mats, because some rubber-backed mats or carpets may permanently stain your floor.
- Draw drapes and blinds during peak periods of strong sunlight.
- Avoid wearing stiletto or spiked heels on your floor. These types of heels can indent or damage many types of floors.
For specific care and maintenance requirements, refer to your warranty information.