Tips to Clean a Mohawk Vinyl Floor the Right Way!
Here a few tips to clean a Mohawk Vinyl Floor.
- Sweep or vacuum regularly – do NOT use the beater bar on your vacuum
- Wash occasionally with nonabrasive floor cleaner (many floor cleaners do not qualify, check your warranty)
- Spills should be cleaned up immediately.
- For spot stain treatment, use a diluted bleach solution that is 1 part bleach, 10 parts water
Your Proactive Protection Plan for Your Mohawk Floor
- When moving heavy furniture or appliances, use flat, nonstaining floor protectors.
- Never push, pull or drag furniture across floor.
- Use floor protectors under furniture to reduce indentation.
- Place high-quality floor mats for extra layer of protection.
For specific care and maintenance requirements, refer to your warranty information.