Homeowner requirements for Mohawk Luxury Vinyl Floor Warranty
For your Mohawk Luxury Vinyl Floor warranty to be honored, you must follow these instructions
- Understand the Mohawk warranty
- Keep proof of purchase
- Maintain your room temperature between 65 and 85 degrees Fahrenheit for the life of the floor.
Items to keep for Mohawk Warranty
For your Mohawk warranty to be honored, you must have the following items in hand:
- Original Dwellings Decor Invoice
- Store the extra planks and box for repairs and re-ordering
- Keep installers contact information
Exclusions to Mohawk’s Vinyl Floor Warranty
Below are a few items of your Mohawk Warranty:
- Warranty only applies to original owner per Dwellings Decor invoice.
- Joints compromised by lack of temperature control are excluded by warranty
- Walk off mats must be placed at all exterior entrances to protect vinyl floor from soil, grit, etc…
- Damage caused by water or moisture under vinyl floor
Given these points above, Dwellings Decor highly recommends each customer review their warranties in full. For this reason, we have provided you with access to all the Mohawk warranties here.