Homeowner requirements for Legacy Warranty
For your Legacy warranty to be honored, you must follow these instructions:
- Know the Legacy warranties that apply to you
- Keep proof of purchase
- Maintain your room temperature between 65 and 85 degrees Fahrenheit for the life of the floor.
What your Legacy Warranty ensures
The surface finish is warranted by the manufacturer not to wear through or
separate from flooring for 30 years from the date of retail purchase under normal residential traffic conditions so long as all care and maintenance instructions are followed.
Items to keep for Legacy Warranty
For your Legacy warranty to be honored, you must have the following items in hand:
- Original Dwellings Décor Invoice
- Store the extra planks and box for repairs and re-ordering
- Keep installer’s contact information
Exclusions to Legacy’s Hardwood Warranty
For all your exclusions, please visit your Legacy warranty. Below are the most common exclusions:
- Warranty only applies to original owner per Dwellings Décor invoice.
- Weather conditions causing humidity changes and natural expansion and contraction of boards
- Damage resulting from the failure to properly maintain your flooring
- Damage caused by improper transportation, storage, or installation of the flooring
- Naturally occurring elements of wood flooring, including open knot holes, pits, variations in grain or color, etc.
Given these points above, Dwellings Décor highly recommends each customer review their warranties in full. For this reason, we have provided you with access to your Legacy warranty here.