Homeowner requirements for Villa Bocelli Hardwood Warranty
For your Villa Bocelli warranty to be honored, you must follow these instructions
- Understand the Villa Bocelli warranty
- Keep proof of purchase
- Maintain your room temperature between 60 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit for the life of the floor.
What your Villa Bocelli Warranty ensures
When maintained according to its care and maintenance recommendations, Villa Bocelli Hardwood flooring will not wear through for 50 years.
Items to keep for Villa Bocelli Warranty
For your Villa Bocelli warranty to be honored, you must have the following items in hand:
- Original Dwellings Décor Invoice
- Store the extra planks and box for repairs and re-ordering
- Keep installers contact information
Exclusions to Villa Bocelli Hardwood Warranty
For all exclusions, please visit your Villa Bocelli warranty. Below are the most common exclusions:
- Warranty only applies to original owner per Dwellings Décor invoice.
- The presence of naturally occurring cracks, splits, knotholes, mineral streaks or filler for stability
- Natural wood variances like grain or color
- Any cracks or splits not a direct result of manufacturing. Low relative humidity may cause your product to check, crack or split. Additionally, high relative humidity or excessive moisture that causes cupping may also cause your product to check, crack or split.
- Squeaking, popping, or crackling when the flooring has been installed using the staple-down or nail-down installation method
Given these points above, Dwellings Décor highly recommends each customer review their warranties in full. For this reason, we have provided you with access to the Villa Bocelli warranty here.