Tips to Clean a Villa Bocelli Hardwood Floor the Right Way!
Here a few tips to clean a Villa Bocelli Hardwood Floor.
- Sweep or vacuum regularly – do NOT use the beater bar on your vacuum.
- Never clean your floor with water or any cleaner that must be mixed with water as this will void the warranty.
- Wash occasionally with nonabrasive floor cleaner (many floor cleaners do not qualify, check your warranty).
- Spills should be cleaned up immediately.
- Do NOT use steam cleaners, as they contain water that will damage the floor’s finish.
Your Proactive Protection Plan for Your Villa Bocelli Hardwood Floor
- Use protection like a blanket, towel, or carpet face-down underneath all furniture or appliances to be moved to avoid scratching and permanently denting the floor.
- Never push, pull or drag furniture across floor.
- Use floor protectors or felt pads under furniture to prevent scratching.
- Floor mats at entrance ways and on all high traffic areas will keep soil and moisture from being tracked on your floor.
- Place high-quality floor mats for extra layer of protection.
For specific care and maintenance requirements, refer to your care and maintenance information.