Tips to Clean an Alterna Floor the Right Way!
Here a few tips to clean an Alterna Floor.
- Sweep or vacuum regularly – do NOT use the beater bar on your vacuum
- Wash occasionally with Armstrong®Flooring Once ‘n Done® Resilient & Ceramic Floor Cleaner.
- DO NOT was or scrub glued down Alterna floors for at least 5 days.
Your Proactive Protection Plan for Your Alterna Floor
- When moving heavy furniture or appliances, lay a plywood panel on your floor and “walk” the item across
- Use floor protectors under furniture to reduce indentation.
- Place a non-staining polypropylene rug or a woven rug to keep dirt from entering the residence. Do NOT use rubber or latex backed mats (except where noted) because they have been known to permanently stain floors.
For specific care and maintenance requirements, refer to your warranty information.